Saturday, April 6, 2013

Nails Inc. Feathers Nailpolish Review



    I've been wearing the Nails Inc feathers nail polish for a week now so I decided I could do a review. I'm going to start saying that this is a limited collection that consist of four different nail polish color each one with two shades on it. The first time I applied this I was a little disappointed because to get the full coverage and make it look like "feathers" I needed to apply at least three coats of this nail polish. For me this was too heavy and thick so at first I didn't like it but when I went out surprisingly a lot of people liked my nails ! :) I love that this nail polish lasted almost all week without reapplying any more product. 

 

 

 The shade that I'm wearing in this picture is York and I bought it on Sephora for around $9. Again this is a limited collection but here are the links were you can find it:

Sephora 

 Ebay

 

 What is your favorite nail polish for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment