Saturday, April 20, 2013

Easy Galaxy Nails Tutorial

   Today i was experimenting with some of my nail polish and i created this Galaxy nail "art." To start here are some of the material you need:

  • Dark blue nail polish
  • Dark purple nail polish
  • Pink nail polish
  • White nail polish
  • Top coat and Base Coat 
  • Toothpick 
  • Eyeshadow applicator
Step 1
 
 

Start by applying a base coat and the dark blue nail polish.
 
Step 2
 
 

With the eyeshadow applicator apply a "line"  from one side of your nail to the other
 (like in the picture).

Step 3


On top of the with and with the eyeshadow applicator apply the purple nail polish. But don't cover completely the withe nail polish.

Step 4



Now apply the pink polish in top of the purple and white but again not covering completely the other two nail polish.

Step 5


With the toothpick start creating random dots and stars. Apply a top coat and you are ready to rock your new galaxy nails!
What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. I love this.Great job. :)

    http://risteskaevgenija.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow! One of the best naildesigns I have seen in the last time! I think I would never get it this way:(

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete