Monday, March 25, 2013

I ♥ Spring Tag




1. Favorite Spring nail polish?

My favorite nail polish for spring would be this Barbie pink from Nicole By O.P.I in the shade Up & Kim-ing Pink.

2. What is your must have lip color this spring?

Elizabeth Arden Exceptional Lipstick in Fiesta. Its just a bright fuchsia shade with like red undertones; I’ve been using this like for a moth now almost every day! 

3. Show us you favorite spring dress

I don’t have a favorite spring dress yet, but I hope I’ll find it soon. Let me know of any online stores were they sell pretty spring dresses (maybe with floral patterns on it)
4. What you favorite flower?

Floribunda Roses.




5. Favorite spring accessory?

When it comes to accessories I like to keep it simple, I’ve been loving this tous ring (see in the picture above) 

6. What spring trend are you most excited about this year?

Pastel Colors which are my favorites and obviously bright lips!
7. Favorite spring candle?

I don’t  have any spring candles yet, but anything that smells like flowers!
8. Favorite body spray or perfume this spring?

My Victoria Secret Fragrance Mist Mango Temptation which smells just like mango I absolutely love it.

9. What is spring like where you live?

Just like the rest of the year sunny and really hot!
10. What is you favorite thing about spring?

Walking in the stores and looking at all the colorful new things they got for spring!!
11. Are you a spring cleaner?

Nop!

12. Any plans for Spring Break or an upcoming vacation?

Just relaxing and going to the beach with my besties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment